Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bootleg DVDs Exchange

I have a huge collection of DVDs about 250 ...of them. Which im converting into DIvx due to storage issues... (my Wife's been kicking me to keep my things organised.. so i got one of these TVISTO thingy and added a 500 GB Hard drive, and voila i have DIVX movies direct to my TV.

So now she knows this is possible, she wants me to tradeoff my DVDs for exchange of other movies....

So here i am .. SPending about 3 to 5 hours a day Getting my movies into DIVX format...

So anyone want to exchange for other movies... pls let me know
So far i got these done , which i can give away, all DVDs are in Cases

- Garfield
- Teaching Mrs Tingle
- Sindbad-Legend of the Seven Seas
- Hitch
- X2
- Electra
- Lion King -1
- Lilo & Stitch
- 4 in 1 ( Last Samurai/Mission Impossible 1 / MI -2/TopGun
- Stuart Little-2
- 4 in 1 (Resident Evil -2/Electra/Monster/In The Cut/CatWoman)
- 4 in 1 (Underworld/Mexico/KillBill/The RunDown)
- House on Haunted Hill (VCD - 2 disc)

--- more to follow

Disclaimer : im not selling the dvd's, but am giving it off in return for any other collection im looking for...

Im Currently Looking for these

- Golden Child
- Voltron - Cartoon Series
- Bionic Six - Cartoon Series
- Alfred Hitchcock Series
- Operation Condor 1/2

If you guys have any list of DVD's which you want to trade off , pls let me know

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Add a list of yer books too will ya!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Bottle In The Sea!
I know that it's hopeless to write this down, but it would be so great to find what I'm looking for!
Here it goes;

I'm looking for an adult male pure breed West Highland White Terrier.

If you have one, or know someone who has one, or know someone who could help me to find one, I'll be interested in buying it!

So could you all please spread this?

I know that it's a rare breed in Kuwait, but I would love to have it, fix your price!

P.S In case you don't know how it looks like just Google it!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Romzy said...

Hey Rayboy,
Never got the chance to meet up even though I've heard lots abt ya courtesy Jitterbug ....

Man, i saw the Bionic Series you mentioned and that brought back a flood of memories !!

I used to be a BIONIC KID !!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home