Sunday, May 07, 2006

back from the past

i finally managed to recover my lost blogger password... Thank God for The BAT . my super email client, after searching scores of emails.. POP came the password. i dont know how many of you must be using BAT... but from my opinion i give it ful 10 out of 10.

and also the continous ramblings from jitterbug.... on this and that.... MAN... you can get tired when she starts her.. blah blah and blah.... gosh!!!!

Im currently extremely hungry .... just remembered the juicy THAI meat balls , i had cooked last nite, it did suprised me that my family enjoyed it... that my bro in law had to go for a second serving....

Being in sharq and at noon... not much places to have a bite in this locality.. Already bored of pizza hut at khaleeja's ... so had to settle with a boring shawarma and this totally unknown restaurant.

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Har dee har har you!!!! you shall be subjected to double your quota of rambling for sayin that now.

And go to the Shwarma place behind the masjid at Bneid Al Ghar, or the Sheesha Cafe... I'm starved stiff and thats where I wanna go!!!

Well, welcome back. And hope you're back with a blast :P

1:03 PM  
Blogger rayboy said...

Yeah i had tried place... that was long time back... Problem is those places dont deliver to my office area...

and am too bored or tired of driving around... I dont know how many of you guys/gals get actually exhausted of driving...

i miss those days of long traffic-free roads, could drive along with the wind flowing through your hair..

1:20 PM  
Blogger J said...

Lol yea but with your chill-out hair days, the wind would get lodged in it :P :P

and no, I don't get tired of driving around :P :P (that mayyyyy be coz I'm never @ the wheel muahahaha)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home